CRL will again be exhibiting at the Annual Bridge Conference on the 16th March in Coventry. Over 350 delegates attend the event each year and CRL will be exhibiting the whole range of its services including the CRL Surveys business. For the first time it will be joined by another Centura Group business – Lifespan Structures Ltd. Lifespan design and manufacture FRP composite bridges which provide significant benefits when compared to traditional timber, steel or concrete bridges. If you would like to attend the event please click here to access a 40% discount code for the delegate rate. For more information on the Bridges 2017 Conference & Exhibition click here.
- CRL picks up a prestigious RoSPA Award
- CRL at Bridges 2017
- CRL appointed sole concrete repair specialist contractor in Area 13 & Area 14
- CRL launches a new range of CPD Presentations for the construction industry
- CRL Surveys opens new office in Kenilworth, Warwickshire
- Coronation Parade - Folkestone
- Downsgate Reservoir, Dover
- Bristol goes underground in Oxfordshire
- Lighthouse Club - The Cheque Handover!
- CRL Awarded RoSPA Order of Distinction
- CRL Shortlisted for Construction News Award
- CDM 2015 - are you ready?