CRL is pleased to announce that, following our successful assessment with the British Standards Institution earlier this month, we have now been awarded our ISO 44001 certificate for our Collaborative Business Relationship framework.
Gaining this certification is crucial to our ongoing work with Highways England, and our success and creation of value with other clients and partners going forward.
CRL commits to
• Stimulate, coordinate and support collaborative initiatives
• Establish and develop strategic partnerships
• Promote a culture of collaborative working
• Ensure we have the right systems in place to manage our
• Ensure we have the right people to take us forward
We would like to thank Louise McMahon of Kier for her support through this process following the Highways SRN Area 9 Alliance community certification.